2nd Chance Saferooms - Your Survival is Our Business
At 2nd Chance Saferooms we understand that providing a safe haven from nature’s most powerful storms is serious business. That’s why we offer the most reliable line of saferooms available. Structurally our saferooms meet or exceed every known standard for safety. But that’s only part of the story. It’s in the installation process that a saferoom achieves optimum reliability. Our on-staff installation professionals are competent, experienced and totally committed to your safety and survival. We’ve built a reputation for excellent customer service and our growing list of satisfied customers is proof of our ability to provide the whole package necessary to provide you with the safest place possible in the event of a tornado. Structurally sound saferooms, expert installation and quality customer service; these are our promises to you because we believe everyone deserves a Second Chance.
Outstanding Features of all 2nd Chance Saferooms:
• All 2nd Chance Saferooms meet or exceed FEMA standards and are built and installed to provide the utmost in severe weather protection.
• All saferooms are equipped with a unique double door design and reliable bar and cradle locking system.
• Welded seams on all 2nd Chance Saferooms are done by ASME certified welders.
• 2nd Chance Saferooms is a BLM family owned company. BLM has design and metal fabrication experience since 1981.
• All 2nd Chance Saferooms are designed with optimum ease for entry and exit.
Come visit our showroom to see our saferooms first hand!